CSNSF is a 501, c-3, nonprofit organization established in Houston, Texas in 1998 to provide education, training, research, and community services based on Bowen family systems theory. This conference provides 5 credit hours of Category 1 Continuing Education for Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Licensed Professional Counseling.
- Attendees of this conference will have a chance to consider questions like: What does it mean to see oneself as part of family history?
- What are the obstacles to conducting family research, within the family and without?
- How does the past play out in the present?
- Who are the “candle children” in the family?
- In what ways is conducting family research part of the effort to increase one’s level of differentiation of self?
- Describe three hurdles to conducting family research. List three avenues for conducting family research.
- Describe four benefits of conducting family research.
- Describe the connections between family research and family strengths and resilience.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CEUS
- Pay the CEU Fee of $30 at the time of registration
- Attend the entire conference. The Conference Coordinator will note attendance.
- If attending via Zoom, enable video and show your name on the screen so you are visible throughout the conference, except during designated breaks or lunch.
- Submit a completed evaluation no more than 60 days after the conference.
- You will receive your certificate shortly after completing the evaluation.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to verify their state professional licensure for CEU qualifications.